First Step in Making Money

I am not so good at writing instructions however I'll try my very best for you to be able to follow through it well. When I was barely starting I don't have much knowledge about the possibility of earning money online. Until I met people from different sites through blog hopping that it's really possible. Nobody taught me where I should start or where should I join since scam sites are scattered online too. I was hesitant due to some reasons.


If I will earn online how can I claim my money? How will I be paid?


That is one of the basic question I used to ask. When I joined a PTC or paid to cl!ck site before, I learned about PayPal. Paypal is an online back. So when you join a particular legitimate site for you to earn online, you should have a PayPal personal account.


So how am I going to get my money?


PayPal does it for you. There are options offered when you reach the minimum amount required to withdraw your funds.



That is, you can request them to send you a check or  have it transferred in your bank account if you have one. You may link your Debit Card or Bank account no. if you reach the minimum amount for withdrawal. No need to worry, PayPal is the most secure one. I even use my funds for online shopping. You can sign up HERE it's free to join.


Next step.


What are these paying sites? What are these opportunities online to earn money? Where should I join?


There's plenty actually. I'm not even aware of other greater opportunities until I spoke with other earners. I earn money online as a hobby only. There's more to learn yet and I'm still starting. It takes a lot of research and socializing. The sites I will be posting here are sure legitimate. I'm posting my brief reviews about them for everyone to know that it is possible to earn online.

No comments: