Microwokers Postal Mail

I was not actually expecting I would be receiving a mail from Slovenia today. It is actually came from Microworkers. Honestly, when I reached the minimum payout required to withdraw, I seldom visit the site. After I requested my earnings last June 29 I was quite hesitant that it could be a scam since 21 days of waiting for the mail is over. I told myself I need a proof for before I proceed wasting my time doing tasks there. A part of their policy is that before you could withdraw your earnings, they are sending you a postal mail that contains your PIN or Personal Identification Number that will serve as password for you to receive further payments from them. So it actually came after a month and a half. Now I can withdraw my earnings via PayPal.


This is how the mail looks. I took it at night time and I don't have any better camera available, pardon the picture's resolution :-)

No comments: