Microworkers

How does Microworkers work?


As a worker, you are paid to do some micro jobs. What are micro jobs? These are the tasks listed under your job's tab. I will give you a peep on what's listed on my job page.





I am receiving at least 23 jobs per day. You don't have to worry if you don't qualify to do some of the tasks. There's a lot of options like "liking facebook pages, commenting on youtube's videos, following someone in twitter, voting and other easy tasks."


I become a member last May 10 and I already gain a total of $9.51. The minimum payout is $9.00 and you can withdraw them using your PayPal, Alertpay or Moneybookers. Since I already reached the minimum amount, I requested it just a little while ago and it's still pending.


Before you request your money, make sure you submit your mailing address for them to send you the PIN. They will be asking you the PIN code in your account. The PIN will be mailed to your mailing address after placing first withdrawal request - this will happen automatically. Once they mail the PIN out, link will appear in withdraw page and you will be able to enter the PIN. After that they can start sending payments after each withdrawal request.


You can earn at Microworkers too like me. You can start joining  HERE.

No comments: